CAHL/CWAHL Fall 2020
Due to COVID-19, we will be offering both a fall and winter season. We have carefully reviewed provincial guidelines have made the following notable changes to the league format:
- The CAHL will be played 4-on-4, with a maximum roster size of 12 players, including goalies and spares.
- Due to physical distancing requirements in our change rooms, only 10 players are permitted inside at once. Teams may dress 12 players per game.
- Rules will be modified to avoid physical contact between players.
- Due to provincial regulations regarding team sports, divisions will consist of 4 teams, no inter-divisional play or realignment will take place.
- Players may play for more than one team.
- All participants will be required to sign a Release Waiver prior to playing in the league.
- Teams must arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before their game and leave no later than 20 minutes after the buzzer.
- Additional rule changes and facility protocols will be communicated upon registration.
- Fall Registration: Open Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Registration Deadline: Friday August 28th, 2020
- Registration Confirmation: Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Season Starts: Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Winter Registration Opens: November 1st, 2020